woensdag 22 oktober 2014

Fleur

Things have taken a dramatic turn when Fleur Mainville who plays fiddle on three Rocket Swing tracks, was taken to hospital with serious health problems. This happened soon after the recordings were finished. Fleur had been treated for cancer before, but it returned and she has a real fight on her hands.
I am planning the release of a song about untimely death, a song that features Fleur. Which gives me an eerie and powerless feeling.
There is a "Friends for Fleur" event planned on October 29. https://www.facebook.com/events/835111796512334/. If you are living in Nova Scotia or PEI, go there. It features awesome music. And all I can do here is dedicate my song Dying of the Light to Fleur Mainville on the 27th. So that is what I am going to do.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten