donderdag 3 juli 2014

My time will come


Right now I am in a situation that is new for me. I am at home working on promotion plans for my music while, back in Canada, Dale Murray and Christina Martin are working on The Rocket Swing. On the one hand I feel incredibly privileged. Talented people are working on my music. On the other hand, I wish I was still in Nova Scotia to witness the Rocket Swing grow up. All this excitement is bottled up in me, I want to shout it out, but I have to be patient in this soccer-crazed country.
I feel like a child in a classroom. Many children have their fingers in the air like me and I have to wait for my turn. However, I notice that a lot of you are reading this blog and that sure keeps me going. And one day in the near future, you will be able to listen to what this is all about. My time will come, my time will come.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten