zondag 18 mei 2014

Why Canada?



What business has a Dutch singer-songwriter recording a CD in Canada? I have my reasons. I have always wanted to record in another studio than my own, but somehow that never happened. For me, a studio or any place where one makes recordings is more about people and atmosphere than it is about equipment. You have to meet the right people at the right time. And with the right people I mean talented people that I like, that have a friendly attitude towards my music, that have their own studio and that have the time. 

It just so happens that sometimes we have musicians staying the night at our house. Many of them are from Canada. On one of these occasions we got talking and now here I go. I am taking my chances and I bet, that if the result comes anywhere near my expectations, you are going to want this CD in your collection.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten