zaterdag 27 september 2014

A mastered piece

My album has been mastered by http://archivemastering.com. I am not an expert, but from what I know mastering is adjusting the dynamics and the frequencies of the recordings in a way that they sound less restless, brighter, more open and much louder. Also it evens out the differences in volume between tracks on the album. I used to do this myself and couldn’t wait to hear my new album mastered by a professional. I wondered if I would be able to hear the difference between songs mastered by me and these ones. Well, I tell you I can. It is spectacular! No doubt Archive Mastering has better equipment, better ears and much more experience than I have, but still... wow! So this means, my dear readers, that the Rocket Swing is ready for take-off. All we have to do is finish the artwork and start the marketing campaign. You can help me make some noise. I will tell you how later.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten