woensdag 10 juni 2015

Anniversary

Opening for Christina Martin on May 20, 2015
It has been exactly one year since I was in Nova Scotia, recording The Rocket Swing with Dale Murray. A lot has happened since then. The tragic passing away of Fleur Mainville who played fiddle on the album. The release of the video of Dying of the Light on Dylan Thomas' 100th birthday. The album release on February 1, 2015. The appearance of a whole bunch of good reviews in The Netherlands and in Belgium. The booking of a tour in the Netherlands. The bandcamp release of Wakeman's Peace and some heartwarming reactions to that song coming from Canada. And as the icing on the cake: Diftong and JeeWee Donkers opening the show of Christina Martin and band in my hometown. Where I had the honor to play The Rocket Swing with Dale Murray on lap steel.
All in all, it has been a great year for Diftong and I have a feeling that this is only the beginning. A good moment to thank all who supported my music in the last year. I will see you whenever and wherever our paths cross. Thanks!

Don't forget to check my website for the tour schedule and the latest news: http://www.diftong.nl

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten